Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 7: It didn't take long...

Dear God,
     I'm sorry that I didn't spend any time with you today. I say that I'm busy; I say that I'm tired; I say that I have to do something else first. Lord, it makes me so thirsty. Not having time with you gives me hunger pains somewhere deep inside. I know that you have already forgiven me. Sometimes things happen that you just can't help and I might not always see you; but today was not like that. Today I didn't give you my all. I didn't look for you that hard. And now I'm tired and internally parched. Lord, be with me tonight and tomorrow as I try to go back into your presence. I do love you. I know that I don't act like it lots of times, but I do. And I miss you when it feels like your not close by. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment